07 July 2022

Frank A Hilario, Out-Of-Eden ADAM – All-Around Advanced Digital Assistant For Manuscript Management

"I AM ADAM" means "I am an All-Around Advanced Digital Assistant For Modern Manuscript Management” at your service!

My one-man-band work for the issues of 2001-2008 as Editor In Chief of the Philippine Journal of Crop Science (PJCS) published by the Crop Science Society of the Philippines (CSSP) based at UP Los Baños in Laguna, is an excellent example of what I can do for anybody, or any group, with my skills as ADAM – “All-Around Advanced Digital Assistant For Modern Manuscript Management” – that is an original coinage. With the PJCS, I did everything except write the papers published – I did write the editorial, though; and I designed the covers of all the 22 issues of PJCS that I worked on until it became “ISI” – meaning, it was listed in the internationally prestigious list called ISI (now Web of Science).

This is from the 03 June 2013 essay that I uploaded to my blog named after me: Frank A Hilario (frankahilario.blogspot.com), where I said pertinently about the image above:

This is all about the Philippine Journal of Crop Science (PJCS); you're looking at the cover of one of the PJCS issues that I designed (in fact, I designed all the 22 covers while I was Editor in Chief, 2001-2008). On the cover of this one, August 2005 issue, the PC clip art is the illustration of my editorial, "The Challenge Of Creativity In Science & The Quest For Quality."

So, today, I am offering you my digital services; you can choose one or all of the below:

Writer 
Editor 
Desktop publisher
Layout artist
Image manipulator
Formatter of texts
Designer of pages

I am your Editor In Chief when needed, all digital. You can ask the publisher of the Philippine Journal of Crop Science(PJCS), which is the Crop Science Society of the Philippines (CSSP), how I worked on the PJCS so fast and so well – the issues were late in coming by 3 years, meaning 9 issues; I actually worked on the issues from 2003 to 2008 – but I had to begin with the 2001 issue because the journal was late 3 years – and made that journal up-to-date in 3 years, in 2007, meaning I worked double time, all with the PC! And with what quality of editing and desktop publishing? The PJCS was listed in the prestigious ISI (World of Knowledge) already the next year, 2008.

I work 100% on the desktop PC and the desktop printer when necessary.

If you need digital editorial help, send me a Facebook message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, 17 Sept 2024. Welcome to Los Baños! This Beloved Town Is Celebrating The Day, Which Is My Birthday! How Lucky Can You Get?!

Unbelievable. Oh God, I must be the most blessed person in the world – today, a whole town is celebrating my birthday! With Bañamos Festival...