19 December 2022

PH Hybrid Rice Companies – Challenge For You To Fund A Central Luzon Techno Demo With FAH As Project Leader Using His “Hybrid Rotavator”

Attention PH hybrid rice companies – from Asingan, Pangasinan, I Frank A Hilario challenge you to jointly finance a techno demo with a reprogrammed PhilRice rotavator in 7 Central Luzon provinces: Aurora, Bataan, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Pampanga, Tarlac and Zambales (plus Pangasinan, my home province). With an off-the-shelf rotavator operated with my strict instructions, based on experience, I promise you: Zero Fertilizers, Very High Yields!

(Images: Top, sign of 8th National Rice Technology Forum held in Asingan-Urdaneta 2019, my photograph; bottom, from PhilRice, philrice.gov.ph)

Unbelievable! Yes, that is why I am asking for a techno demo, to convince all the doubters, unbelievers. I will now call my challenge:

Hybrids Zero-8
(That is, hybrid rice plus hybrid rotavator plus zero fertilizer equals 8 tons/ha harvest.)

As of now, it’s unbelievable! I tell you: “Think Organic Agriculture (OA); think Regenerative Agriculture (RA) – I should say, Regenerative, Remunerative Agriculture (2RA). Via trash farming.

15 years ago, in 2007 I first wrote about “Hybrid Rice” – see my essay “A Different Internet: Values For Sale” (23 April 2007, Frank A Hilario, blogspot.com). And in that same year, as a WFH for ICRISAT, I first wrote about the “Rotavator” or “Rotary Tiller” (10 June 2007, “Isabela Principle 2: In Rain, Don’t Look At The Water!” iCRiSAT Watch, blogspot.com).

Yes, my favorite single topic is the rotavator. Here are a few essays I blogged on the matter over the years:

2013 Dec 14 (“Organic Fools? The Myth Of Dr Henry I Miller Of Stanford University” (Frank A Hilario, blogspot.com)

2014 June 12 (“USAID In STRIDE. Does Your Innovation Speak The Farmer's Language?” Nagkaisa*, blogspot.com)

2016 March 31 (“Ilala & Cotabato’s Drought Of A Thousand Days,” Frank A Hilario, blogspot.com)

2018 March 26 (“Organic Farming & The Lesson Of The Rotavator: How To Feed The World,” Organic Country, blogspot.com)

2018 June 29 (“William Dar, Disruptive Technology & The Amancio Tourist Farm You Haven't Noticed,” A Magazine Called Love, blogspot.com)

2019 Oct 03 (“Appreciating Organic Farming,” Agriculture Magazine, agriculture.com.ph)

2021 Jan 21 (“PH Horticulturist Secretary Of Agriculture William Dar Pays Attention To The Soil First, Not Crop,” Communication for Development, blogspot.com)

2022 Jan 17 (“Transforming Ifugao Rice Terraces Into Food & Wood Wonders – I Wonder How?” Primate Change, blogspot.com)

2022 Aug 18 (“‘For The Farmers, My Dreams Are Simple’ – President Ferdinand ‘BBM’ Marcos Jr: ‘Sustainable Livelihood, Food Security And Affordable Food For All’” EarthMinds, blogspot.com)

2022 Nov 01 (“BBM’s Dream Of P20/Kg Rice – To Help Make That Dream Come True Almost Immediately, Somebody Fund Me As I Re/Invent A Mechanically Intelligent ‘Masaganang Sakahang Kabalikat’ Rotavator (‘MSK Rotavator’)” EarthMinds, blogspot.com).

Now, back to my challenge: PH hybrid rice companies, fund my proposed techno demo of Hybrids Zero-8 – I “adjust” the rotavator to create all over the field an automatic organic mulch (organic fertilizer), harvest 8 tons minimum. For project funding, P1 million should be enough, for 8 techno demos in 8 provinces, at P125,000 each.

Afterwards, the hybrid rice returns will be in the millions!@517

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, 17 Sept 2024. Welcome to Los Baños! This Beloved Town Is Celebrating The Day, Which Is My Birthday! How Lucky Can You Get?!

Unbelievable. Oh God, I must be the most blessed person in the world – today, a whole town is celebrating my birthday! With Bañamos Festival...